Ashley Johnson at the 2014 D.I.C.E Awards
6 months ago with 172 notes
- ashleyjohnsontribute reblogged this from fuckyeahlastofus
- mr-sacksn7 likes this
- bluerose108 likes this
- kyara-rosalie-duchannes reblogged this from fuckyeahlastofus
- thezx23 likes this
- great-instinct reblogged this from fuckyeahlastofus
- heath-bars reblogged this from fuckyeahlastofus
- hewasnumberwan likes this
- brandnub reblogged this from fuckyeahlastofus
- halican-drops likes this
- iamnotgio reblogged this from fuckyeahlastofus
- bhxpopcultureplace reblogged this from fuckyeahlastofus
- harmonyb2011 likes this
- ladyemilys reblogged this from alistairy
- alistairy reblogged this from fuckyeahlastofus
- frigginfrak likes this
- ridingthepotato likes this
- meikitamo likes this
- leatheryogapants reblogged this from fuckyeahlastofus
- peppermintbacon reblogged this from fuckyeahlastofus
- redqueen483 likes this
- aurestel reblogged this from fuckyeahlastofus
- writing4eddy reblogged this from fuckyeahlastofus
- writing4eddy likes this
- turnlesbianformileeey reblogged this from fuckyeahlastofus
- turnlesbianformileeey likes this
- chizsles likes this
- theimmunebadass likes this
- bre-sizzle reblogged this from beallpoetic
- thatkaidanbooty likes this
- beallpoetic reblogged this from fuckyeahlastofus
- allisanargent reblogged this from fuckyeahlastofus
- peppermintbacon likes this
- lesbealiens reblogged this from ccolumbia
- ccolumbia reblogged this from ladyemilys
- benspancakebutt likes this
- world-winx-magix likes this
- gunsavvybookworm reblogged this from ladyemilys
- turianketchup likes this
- kj-jones13 reblogged this from fuckyeahlastofus
- kj-jones13 likes this
- wwediva2020 reblogged this from hysteriaalice
- wwediva2020 likes this
- rogerkentblog reblogged this from fuckyeahlastofus
- nukesoflove17 reblogged this from fuckyeahlastofus
- hysteriaalice reblogged this from ihatecliffhangers
- hysteriaalice likes this
The Last Of Us Fans
Joel is asked by a dying friend to look after Ellie, a fourteen-year-old girl with courage beyond her years. What starts out as a simple job to deliver Ellie to another Quarantine Zone, soon transforms into a profound journey that will forever change Joel and Ellie.
As Joel and Ellie struggle to persevere, they must learn to trust each other and work together in order to survive the realities of this new world.
At its core, The Last of Us is about the bond that forms between Joel and Ellie – it is the story of love, loyalty, and redemption.
The Last Of Us: Remastered
Winner of over 200 Game of the Year awards, The Last of Us™ has been rebuilt for the PlayStation®4 system. Now featuring full 1080p, higher resolution character models, improved shadows and lighting, in addition to several other gameplay improvements.
The Last of Us Remastered includes the Abandoned Territories Map Pack, Reclaimed Territories Map Pack, and the critically acclaimed The Last of Us: Left Behind Single Player campaign that combines themes of survival, loyalty, and love with tense, survival-action gameplay.
The Last Of Us: Left Behind
Left Behind takes place while Ellie is attending a military boarding school in the Boston quarantine zone, prior to meeting Joel and the events in the main campaign of The Last of Us.
Joining Ellie on this new adventure is Riley, her best friend and also a mentor of sorts at the military boarding school. Just as The Last of Us focused on the bond between Ellie and Joel, Left Behind explores the bond between Ellie and Riley through a series of events that will forever change both of their lives.
The Last Of Us Movie
Naughty Dog, the award-winning studio behind The Last of Us, is getting some help from Screen Gems in distributing their live-action movie adaptation.
The game’s creative director, Neil Druckmann, will write the film’s screenplay as well as produce alongside the company’s co-presidents Evan Wells and Christophe Balestra, Game Director Bruce Straley, and Sam Raimi via Ghost House Pictures.
Grounded: Making The Last Of Us
The Last Of Us: One Night Live
One Night Live will highlight the artistry behind The Last of Us with a live reading of select scenes by the principal actors, under the direction of Neil Druckmann from Naughty Dog.
Creative director Neil Druckmann teams with breakout comics star Faith Erin Hicks to present the story of thirteen-year-old Ellie’s life in a violent, postpandemic world. A newcomer at a military boarding school, Ellie is reluctant to toe the line, which earns her new enemies—and her first glimpse of the world outside.